Report NEP-RMG-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iman van Lelyveld & Franka Liedorp & Manuel Kampman, 2009. "An Empirical assessment of reinsurance risk," DNB Working Papers 201, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Fulvio Corsi & Davide Pirino & Roberto Reno, 2009. "Volatility Forecasting: The Jumps Do Matter," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-036, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nicole Branger & Holger Kraft & Christoph Meinerding, 2009. "What is the Impact of Stock Market Contagion on an Investor's Portfolio Choice?," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 198, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "The Growing Importance of Risk in Regulation," MPRA Paper 13723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Aglietta & Ludovic Moreau & Adrian Roche, 2009. "The Crux of the Matter: Ratings and Credit Risk Valuation at the heart of the Structured Finance Crisis," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-3, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Che, Natasha Xingyuan, 2009. "The great dissolution: organization capital and diverging volatility puzzle," MPRA Paper 13701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferreira, Thiago Revil T. & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2009. "The impossibility of effective enforcement mechanisms in collateralized credit markets," MPRA Paper 13781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federico M. Bandi & Roberto Reno, 2009. "Nonparametric Stochastic Volatility," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-035, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Xiaohong Chen & Wei Biao Wu & Yanping Yi, 2009. "Efficient Estimation of Copula-based Semiparametric Markov Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1691, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2009.
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-09-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore