Report NEP-RMG-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitrios Thomakos & Michail Koubouros, 2008. "The Role of Realized Volatility in the Athens Stock Exchange," Working Papers 0020, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Thompson, Graeme, 2008. "Risk-based supervision of pension funds in Australia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4539, The World Bank.
- Caitlin Ann Greatrex, 2008. "The Credit Default Swap Market's Determinants," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-05, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- van Dam, Rein & Andersen, Erik Brink, 2008. "Risk-based supervision of pension institutions in Denmark," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4540, The World Bank.
- Alper, C. Emre & Fendoglu, Salih & Saltoglu, Burak, 2008. "Forecasting Stock Market Volatilities Using MIDAS Regressions: An Application to the Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 7460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eckhard Platen & Hardy Hulley, 2008. "Hedging for the Long Run," Research Paper Series 214, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Item repec:qut:auncer:2008-98 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew J. Patton & Kevin Sheppard, 2008. "Evaluating Volatility and Correlation Forecasts," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe22, Oxford Financial Research Centre.