Report NEP-RMG-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klimczak, Karol Marek, 2007. "Risk Management Theory: A comprehensive empirical assessment," MPRA Paper 4241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00165641_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kaynar, B. & Birbil, S.I. & Frenk, J.B.G., 2007. "Application of a General Risk Management Model to Portfolio Optimization Problems with Elliptical Distributed Returns for Risk Neutral and Risk Averse Decision Makers," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-032-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Kulp-Tåg, Sofie, 2007. "An Empirical Investigation of Value-at-Risk in Long and Short Trading Positions," Working Papers 526, Hanken School of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00165654_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00162440_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hirtle, Beverly, 2007. "Public disclosure and risk-adjusted performance at bank holding companies," Staff Reports 293, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Feb 2015.
- George Bulkley & Richard W P Holt, 2007. "Forecasting Cross-Section Stock Returns using The Present Value Model," ESE Discussion Papers 163, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Sheng Li & Oliver Linton, 2007. "Evaluating hedge fund performance: a stochastic dominance approach," FMG Discussion Papers dp591, Financial Markets Group.
- Stéphane Loisel, 6/15. "Differentiation of some functionals of risk processes," Post-Print hal-00157739, HAL.
- John Kambhu & Til Schuermann & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2007. "Hedge funds, financial intermediation, and systemic risk," Staff Reports 291, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.