Report NEP-RMG-2007-07-27This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oberndorfer, Ulrich & Ulbricht, Dirk, 2007. "Lost in Transmission? Stock Market Impacts of the 2006 European Gas Crisis," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-030, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hao Tan & John A. Mathews, 2007. "Cyclical Dynamics in Three Industries," DRUID Working Papers 07-07, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Danijela Miloš, 2007. "How do Croatian Companies make Corporate Risk Management Decisions: Evidence from the Field," EFZG Working Papers Series 0713, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Danijela Miloš & Metka Tekavčič & Željko Šević, 2007. "A review of the rationales for corporate risk management: fashion or the need?," EFZG Working Papers Series 0714, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Harry DeAngelo & Linda DeAngelo & René M. Stulz, 2007. "Fundamentals, Market Timing, and Seasoned Equity Offerings," NBER Working Papers 13285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J L Ford & Bagus Santoso & N J Horsewood, 2007. "Asian Currency Crises: Do Fundamentals still Matter? A Markov-Switching Approach to Causes and Timing," Discussion Papers 07-07, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Long Chen & Lu Zhang, 2007. "Neoclassical Factors," NBER Working Papers 13282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frédérick Demers & Ryan Macdonald, 2007. "The Canadian Business Cycle: A Comparison of Models," Staff Working Papers 07-38, Bank of Canada.