Report NEP-RMG-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Long Chen & Hui Guo & Lu Zhang, 2006. "Equity market volatility and expected risk premium," Working Papers 2006-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hui Guo & Christopher J. Neely, 2006. "Investigating the intertemporal risk-return relation in international stock markets with the component GARCH model," Working Papers 2006-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dilip mookerhjee, 2005. "New Directions in Development Economics: Theory or Empirics? - Is There Too Little Theory in Development Economics?," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-028, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2005. "Small Caps in International Equity Portfolios: The Effects of Variance Risk," CeRP Working Papers 41, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Carolina Fugazza & Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2005. "Investing for the Long-Run in European Real Estate. Does Predictability Matter?," CeRP Working Papers 40, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Kazuhiko NISHINA & Tatsuro Nabil MAGHREBI & Moo-Sung KIM, 2006. "Stock Market Volatility And The Forecasting Accuracy Of Implied Volatility Indices," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-09, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).