Report NEP-RMG-2004-03-14This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- SADEFO KAMDEM Jules, 2004. "VaR and ES for linear Portfolios with mixture of elliptically distributed Risk Factors," GE, Growth, Math methods 0403004, EconWPA.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2003. "The Invention of Inflation-Indexed Bonds in Early America," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1442, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Engström, Stefan, 2004. "Investment Strategies, Fund Performance and Portfolio Characteristics," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 554, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 1994. "Empirical Minimum-Variance Hedge (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11565, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:att:belgnw:200442 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thilo Pausch & Gerhard Schweimayer, 2004. "Hedging with Credit Derivatives and its Strategic Role in Banking Competition," Discussion Paper Series 260, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Francesco Giurda & Elias Tzavalis, 2004. "Is the Currency Risk Priced in Equity Markets?," Working Papers 511, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Engström, Stefan, 2004. "Does Active Portfolio Management Create Value? An Evaluation of Fund Managers' Decisions," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 553, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Meitz, Mika & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2004. "Evaluating models of autoregressive conditional duration," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 557, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 13 Dec 2004.
- Asgharian, Hossein, 2004. "A Comparative Analysis of Ability of Mimicking Portfolios in Representing the Background Factors," Working Papers 2004:10, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Linton & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2004. "A Quantilogram Approach to Evaluating Directional Predictability," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1454, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- P.J.G. Vlaar & A.H.J. den Reijer, 2003. "Forecasting inflation: An art as well as a science!," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 107, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Darinka Dentcheva & Andrzej Ruszczynski, 2004. "Portfolio Optimization With Stochastic Dominance Constraints," Finance 0402016, EconWPA, revised 02 Mar 2006.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpma:0312012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paolo, BATTOCCHIO & Francesco, MENONCIN & Olivier, SCAILLET, 2003. "Optimal asset allocation for pension funds under mortality risk during the accumulation and decumulation phases," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).