Report NEP-RMG-2004-02-01This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niklas Wagner & Terry A. Marsh, 2004. "Measuring Tail Thickness under GARCH and an Application to Extreme Exchange Rate Changes," Econometrics 0401008, EconWPA.
- Jeremy C. Stein, 2004. "Why Are Most Funds Open-End? Competition and the Limits of Arbitrage," NBER Working Papers 10259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick Kehoe, 2004. "Deflation and Depression: Is There and Empirical Link?," NBER Working Papers 10268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alex Strashny, 2004. "Asymmetric loss utility: an analysis of decision under risk," Game Theory and Information 0401006, EconWPA.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2004. "A feasible central limit theory for realised volatility under leverage," OFRC Working Papers Series 2004fe03, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Pedro L. Valls Pereira, 2004. "How Persistent is Volatility? An Answer with Stochastic Volatility Models with Markov Regime Switching State Equations," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_59, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Charles Engel & Kenneth D. West, 2004. "Accounting for Exchange Rate Variability in Present-Value Models When the Discount Factor is Near One," NBER Working Papers 10267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horst Entorf, 2004. "Random Walks with Drifts, Simulaneous Equation Errors, and Small Samples - Simulating the Bird's Eye View," Econometrics 0401009, EconWPA.
- Markus Junker & Alexander Szimayer & Niklas Wagner, 2004. "Nonlinear Term Structure Dependence: Copula Functions, Empirics, and Risk Implications," Econometrics 0401007, EconWPA.
- Martin Lettau & Sydney C. Ludvigson & Jessica A. Wachter, 2004. "The Declining Equity Premium: What Role Does Macroeconomic Risk Play?," NBER Working Papers 10270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.