Report NEP-RES-2018-09-24This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eva Lyubich & Joseph S. Shapiro & Reed Walker, 2018. "Regulating Mismeasured Pollution: Implications of Firm Heterogeneity for Environmental Policy," Working Papers 18-03r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Abay Mulatu Mulatu, 2018. "Environmental Policy And Foreign Direct Investment," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6409161, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Browne, Oliver R., 2017. "Do Secure Property Rights Affect Resource Allocation and Firm Production? Evidence from Water Right Adjudications in Idaho," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258498, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hongliang Zhang & Jianhong E. Mu & Bruce A. McCarl, 2018. "Will future climate change increase global energy use?," IRENE Working Papers 18-08, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Henderson, J. Vernon & Storeygard, Adam & Deichmann, Uwe, 2017. "Has climate change driven urbanization in Africa?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67654, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.