Report NEP-RES-2018-04-09This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eva Lyubich & Joseph S. Shapiro & Reed Walker, 2018. "Regulating Mismeasured Pollution: Implications of Firm Heterogeneity for Environmental Policy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2117R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2018.
- Börjesson, Maria & Fung, Chau Man & Proost, Stef & Yan, Zifei, 2018. "Do small cities need more public transport subsidies than big cities?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2018:5, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI), revised 11 Dec 2018.
- Hammond, Peter J, 2018. "Allocation Mechanisms, Incentives, and Endemic Institutional Externalities," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1162, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Bontems & Estelle Gozlan, 2018. "Trade, Environment and Income Inequality: An Optimal Taxation Approach," Post-Print hal-01702525, HAL.
- Eirik S. Amundsen & Peder Andersen & Jørgen Birk Mortensen, 2018. "Addressing the Climate Problem: Choice between Allowances, Feed-in Tariffs and Taxes," CESifo Working Paper Series 6926, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fouad El Ouardighi & Konstantin Kogan & Raouf Boucekkine, 2017. "Optimal recycling under heterogeneous waste sources and the environmental Kuznets curve," Working Papers hal-01693488, HAL.
- Mikolaj Czajkowski & Katarzyna Zagórska & Nick Hanley, 2018. "Social Norms and Pro-Environment Behaviours: Heterogeneous Response to Signals," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2018-02, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Johannes Friedrich Carolus & Nick Hanley & Søren Bøye Olsen & Søren Marcus Pedersen, 2018. "A bottom-up approach to environmental Cost-Benefit Analysis," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2018-03, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Ross Levine & Chen Lin & Zigan Wang, 2018. "Toxic Emissions and Executive Migration," NBER Working Papers 24389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.