Report NEP-RES-2015-10-10This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mbaye, Linguère Mously & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2015. "Environmental Disasters and Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 9349, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jihad C. Elnaboulsi & W. Daher & Yigit Saglam, 2015. "On the Social Value of Disclosed Information and Environmental Regulation," Working Papers 2015-14, CRESE.
- Koji Kotani & Makoto Kakinaka, 2015. "Some implications of environmental regulation on social welfare under learning-by-doing of eco-products," Working Papers SDES-2015-23, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Sep 2015.
- Hugo Lam & Andy Yeung, 2015. "The Abnormal Returns of Corporate Environmental Initiatives in China: A Customer Awareness Perspective," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2805041, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Antony Millner & Hélène Ollivier, 2015. "Beliefs, politics, and environmental policy," GRI Working Papers 203, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Ambec, Stefan & Coria, Jessica, 2015. "Policy spillovers in the regulation of multiple pollutants," TSE Working Papers 15-602, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jan 2017.