Report NEP-RES-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deschenes, Olivier, 2013. "Green Jobs," IZA Policy Papers 62, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kyriakopoulou, Efthymia & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2013. "Spatial Policies and Land Use Patterns: Optimal and market allocations," Working Papers in Economics 566, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Maximilian Auffhammer & Solomon M. Hsiang & Wolfram Schlenker & Adam Sobel, 2013. "Using Weather Data and Climate Model Output in Economic Analyses of Climate Change," NBER Working Papers 19087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huijuan, Cao & Fujii, Hidemichi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2013. "Environmental impact of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-30, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Parcell, Joe L. & Gedikoglu, Haluk, 2013. "A Differential Game Approach to Adoption of Conservation Practices," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149619, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ina, Porras, 2013. "Payments for environmental services: lessons from the Costa Rican PES programme," MPRA Paper 47186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kishan Khoday & Leisa Perch, 2012. "Green Equity: Environmental Justice for more Inclusive Growth," Policy Research Brief 19, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ronaldo Seroa da Motta, 2012. "The Brazilian Policy on Climate Change: Regulatory and Governance Aspects," One Pager 154, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.