Report NEP-RES-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Larson, Donald F. & Dinar, Ariel & Blankespoor, Brian, 2012. "Aligning climate change mitigation and agricultural policies in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6080, The World Bank.
- Richard Schmalensee & Robert Stavins, 2012. "The SO2 Allowance Trading System: The Ironic History of a Grand Policy Experiment," NBER Working Papers 18306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Shiv Someshwar, 2012. "Green Growth and Equity in the Context of Climate Change : Some Considerations," Energy Working Papers 23306, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:75098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schmit, Todd M. & Taber, John T. & Rickard, Bradley J., 2012. "Consumer valuation of environmentally friendly production practices in wines considering asymmetric information and sensory effects," Working Papers 128813, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 2012. "Risk and Return in Environmental Economics," NBER Working Papers 18262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.