Report NEP-RES-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven Poelhekke & Rick van der Ploeg, 2010. "Do Natural Resources Attract Non-Resource FDI?," OxCarre Working Papers 051, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00530054_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Choi, Eunho & Heshmati, Almas & Cho, Yongsung, 2010. "An Empirical Study of the Relationships between CO2 Emissions, Economic Growth and Openness," IZA Discussion Papers 5304, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Östberg, Katarina & Hasselström, Linus & Håkansson, Cecilia, 2010. "Non-market valuation of the coastal environment - uniting political aims, ecological and economic knowledge," CERE Working Papers 2010:10, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Agnar Sandmo, 2010. "Environmental Taxation and Revenue for Development," Working Papers id:3200, eSocialSciences.
- Esther Duflo & Rohini Pande & Michael Greenstone & Nicholas Ryan, 2010. "Towards an Emissions Trading Scheme for Air Pollutants in India: A Concept Note," Working Papers id:3178, eSocialSciences.