Report NEP-REG-2021-05-17This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabra, Natalia & Montero, Juan Pablo, 2020. "Technology-Neutral vs. Technology-Specific Procurement," CEPR Discussion Papers 15554, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabra, Natalia, 2021. "The Energy Transition: An Industrial Economics Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 15705, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ongena, Steven & Antoniou, Fabio & Delis, Manthos & Tsoumas, Christos, 2020. "Pollution permits and financing costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 15517, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Spash, Clive L., 2021. "The History of Pollution ‘Externalities’ in Economic Thought," SRE-Discussion Papers 2021/01, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), 2020. "Implications of the COVID-19 Crisis for the Energy Sector and Climate Change in ASEAN," Working Papers PB-2020-02, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Pollitt, M., 2021. "Measuring the Impact of Electricity Market Reform in a Chinese Context," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2137, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2021. "Optimal Ownership of Public Goods under Asymmetric Information," MPRA Paper 107609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shihe Fu & V. Brian Viard, 2021. "A Mayor’s Perspective on Tackling Air Pollution," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2021_009, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Ferentinos, Konstantinos & Gibberd, Alex & Guin, Benjamin, 2021. "Climate policy and transition risk in the housing market," Bank of England working papers 918, Bank of England.
- M. A. Ehyaei & Simin Baloochzadeh & A. Ahmadi & Stéphane Abanades, 2021. "Energy, exergy, economic, exergoenvironmental, and environmental analyses of a multigeneration system to produce electricity, cooling, potable water, hydrogen and sodium-hypochlorite," Post-Print hal-03221045, HAL.
- Javier Donna & José Antonio Espín-Sánchez(Yale, 2021. "The illiquidity of water markets: Efficient institutions for water allocation in southeastern Spain," Working Papers 60, Red Nacional de Investigadores en Economía (RedNIE).
- James H. Merrick & John E. T. Bistline & Geoffrey J. Blanford, 2021. "On representation of energy storage in electricity planning models," Papers 2105.03707, arXiv.org, revised May 2021.
- Ana Babus & Kinda Cheryl Hachem, 2021. "Regulation and Security Design in Concentrated Markets," NBER Working Papers 28764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lutz Sager, 2021. "Distributional Effects of Environmental Trade Measures," Working Papers gueconwpa~21-21-11, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Griffith, Rachel & O'Connell, Martin & Smith, Kate, 2020. "Price floors and externality correction," CEPR Discussion Papers 15476, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martín A. Rossi & Antonia Vazquez & Juan Cruz Vieyra, 2020. "Information Disclosure and the Performance of Public Investment. The Case of Costa Rica," Asociación Argentina de Economía Política: Working Papers 4424, Asociación Argentina de Economía Política.