Report NEP-REG-2019-01-21This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mathias Mier & Christoph Weissbart, 2019. "Power Markets in Transition: Decarbonization, Energy Efficiency, and Short-Term Demand Response," ifo Working Paper Series 284, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Germeshausen, Robert, 2018. "Effects of attribute-based regulation on technology adoption: The case of feed-in tariffs for solar photovoltaic," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-057, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Linus Mattauch & Cameron Hepburn & Nicholas Stern, 2018. "Pigou Pushes Preferences: Decarbonisation and Endogenous Values," CESifo Working Paper Series 7404, CESifo.
- Blume-Werry, Eike & Faber, Thomas & Hirth, Lion & Huber, Claus & Everts, Martin, 2019. "Eyes on the Price: Which Power Generation Technologies Set the Market Price? Price Setting in European Electricity Markets: An Application to the Proposed Dutch Carbon Price Floor," ESP: Energy Scenarios and Policy 281287, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- T. Robert Fetter & Andrew L. Steck & Christopher Timmins & Douglas Wrenn, 2018. "Learning by Viewing? Social Learning, Regulatory Disclosure, and Firm Productivity in Shale Gas," NBER Working Papers 25401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2017. "Incomplete Contracts, Shared Ownership, and Investment Incentives," MPRA Paper 90801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2018. "Competing Land Uses and Fossil Fuel, Optimal Energy Conversion Rates During the Transition Toward a Green Economy Under a Pollution Stock Constraint," TSE Working Papers 18-981, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Wancong Fu & Chong Li & Jan Ondrich & David Popp, 2018. "Technological Spillover Effects of State Renewable Energy Policy: Evidence from Patent Counts," NBER Working Papers 25390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Di Cosmo, Valeria & Trujillo-Baute, Elisa, 2019. "From Forward to Spot Prices: Producers, Retailers and Loss Averse Consumers in Electricity Markets," ESP: Energy Scenarios and Policy 281283, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Dorothée Charlier & Sondès Kahouli, 2018. "Fuel poverty and residential energy demand: how fuel-poor households react to energy price fluctuations," Post-Print halshs-01957771, HAL.
- Caffera, Marcelo & Chávez, Carlos & Ardente, Analía, 2018. "The deterrence effect of linear versus convex penalties in environmental policy: laboratory evidence," MPRA Paper 90946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorothée Charlier & Bérangère Legendre, 2018. "A Multidimensional Approach to Measuring Fuel Poverty," Post-Print halshs-01957796, HAL.
- Colmenares, Gloria & Löschel, Andreas & Madlener, Reinhard, 2018. "The Rebound Effect and its representation in Climate and Energy models," FCN Working Papers 16/2018, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Dec 2019.
- McCoy, Daire & Lyons, Sean & Morgenroth, Edgar & Palcic, Donal & Allen, Leonie, 2018. "The impact of broadband and other infrastructure on the location of new business establishments," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 85692, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Esselaar, Stephen & Stork, Christoph, 2018. "Mobile Usage baskets to measure ICT Sector Performance," 22nd ITS Biennial Conference, Seoul 2018. Beyond the boundaries: Challenges for business, policy and society 190397, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Kathrin Goldmann & Gernot Sieg, 2018. "Economic implications of phantom traffic jams: Evidence from traffic experiments," Working Papers 26, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.