Report NEP-REG-2018-07-30This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Imelda & Matthias Fripp & Michael J. Roberts, 2018. "Variable Pricing and the Cost of Renewable Energy," Working Papers 201803, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Audrey Berry, 2018. "Compensating households from carbon tax regressivity and fuel poverty: a microsimulation study," Working Papers hal-01691088, HAL.
- Christian Desmaris & Fabio Croccolo, 2018. "The HSR competition in Italy: How are the regulatory design and practices concerned?," Post-Print halshs-01825881, HAL.
- Miguel A. Meléndez-Jiménez & Arnold Polanski, 2018. "Dirty neighbors: Pollution in an interlinked world," Working Papers 2018-06, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Paul Belleflamme & Martin Peitz, 2018. "Managing Competition on a Two-Sided Platform," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_028_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Pawan Kumar, 2017. "Role And Effectiveness Of State Transport: An Analysis Of Pepsu Road Transport Corporation (P.R.T.C) Punjab. (India)," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5407923, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Chandan Sharma & Vatcharin Sirimaneetham, 2018. "Enhancing the policy environment for public-private partnerships," MPDD Policy Briefs PB72, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Catherine Muller-Vibes & Chantal Roucolle & Miguel Urdanoz, 2018. "Dynamic Price Competition in the Air Transport Market: An Analysis on Long-Haul Routes," Post-Print hal-01822988, HAL.
- Hyman, Richard, 2018. "What future for industrial relations in Europe?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 89229, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stéphane Gauthier & Fanny Henriet, 2018. "A Fuel Tax Decomposition When Local Pollution Matters," PSE Working Papers halshs-01826330, HAL.
- Giovanni Marin & Marianna Marino & Claudia Pellegrin, 2017. "The impact of the European Union Emission Trading Scheme on Multiple Measures of Economic Performance," Post-Print hal-01768870, HAL.
- Dominique Osso & Catherine Grandclément & Aurélie Tricoire & Marie-Hélène Laurent & Stanislas Nösperger, 2018. "The correct price or the fair price? A quali-quantitative analysis of the formation of price for energy retrofit works in the residential sector in France," Post-Print hal-01826167, HAL.