Report NEP-REG-2018-04-09This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mar Reguant, 2018. "The Efficiency and Sectoral Distributional Implications of Large-Scale Renewable Policies," NBER Working Papers 24398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eva Lyubich & Joseph S. Shapiro & Reed Walker, 2018. "Regulating Mismeasured Pollution: Implications of Firm Heterogeneity for Environmental Policy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2117R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2018.
- Curtis, John & McCoy, Daire, 2018. "Adoption of natural gas for residential heating," Papers RB201807, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- François Cohen & Matthieu Glachant & Magnus Söderberg, 2017. "The cost of adapting to climate change: evidence from the US residential sector," Working Papers hal-01695171, HAL.
- Newbery, David M. G., 2018. "Policies for decarbonizing a liberalized power sector," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-29, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jové Llopis, Elisenda, & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958-, 2018. "Determinants of energy efficiency and renewable energy in European SMEs," Working Papers 2072/306520, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Fotis, Panagiotis & Polemis, Michael, 2018. "Sustainable development, environmental policy and renewable energy use: A dynamic panel data approach," MPRA Paper 85018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pereira, Alfredo & Pereira, Rui, 2017. "The Role of Electricity for the Decarbonization of the Portuguese Economy - DGEP Technical Report," MPRA Paper 84782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bardey, David & Martimort, David & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2016. "Drugs, Showrooms and Financial Products: Competition and Regulation When Sellers Provide Expert Advice," HEC Research Papers Series 1184, HEC Paris, revised 16 Jan 2017.
- Asplund, Disa & Pyddoke, Roger, 2018. "Can increases in public transport supply be justified by concern for low-income individuals?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2018:7, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI), revised 30 Mar 2020.
- Naoya Yamaguchi & Maiya Hori & Yoshinari Ideguchi, 2018. "Minimising the expectation value of the procurement cost in electricity markets based on the prediction error of energy consumption," Papers 1803.04532, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2018.
- Eirik S. Amundsen & Peder Andersen & Jørgen Birk Mortensen, 2018. "Addressing the Climate Problem: Choice between Allowances, Feed-in Tariffs and Taxes," CESifo Working Paper Series 6926, CESifo.
- Bertsch, Valentin, 2018. "Examining the benefits of demand reduction policies for electricity," Papers RB201808, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Maximilian Auffhammer, 2018. "Climate Adaptive Response Estimation: Short And Long Run Impacts Of Climate Change On Residential Electricity and Natural Gas Consumption Using Big Data," NBER Working Papers 24397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elkerbout, Milan & Egenhofer, Christian, 2017. "The EU ETS price may continue to be low for the foreseeable future – Should we care?," CEPS Papers 12666, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Rubensson, Isak & Börjesson, Maria, 2018. "Satisfaction with crowding in public transport," Working papers in Transport Economics 2018:6, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Rinaldi, David & Núñez Ferrer, Jorge, 2017. "The European Fund for Strategic Investments as a New Type of Budgetary Instrument," CEPS Papers 12433, Centre for European Policy Studies.