Report NEP-REG-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nils May & Olga Chiappinelli, 2018. "Too Good to Be True? How Time-Inconsistent Renewable Energy Policies Can Deter Investments," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1726, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Claudia Kettner-Marx & Daniela Kletzan-Slamanig, 2018. "Energy and Carbon Taxes in the EU. Empirical Evidence with Focus on the Transport Sector," WIFO Working Papers 555, WIFO.
- BENKRAIEM, Ramzi & Lahiani, Amine & MILOUDI, Anthony & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2018. "New Insights into the US Stock Market Reactions to Energy Price Shocks," MPRA Paper 84778, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Feb 2018.
- Sahari, Anna, 2017. "Electricity Prices and Consumers' Long-Term Technology Choices: Evidence from Heating Investments," Working Papers 95, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Carl Gaigné & Romain Gaté, 2018. "Urban spatial structure, transport-related emissions and welfare," Post-Print halshs-01717983, HAL.
- Giovanni Marin & Antonello Zanfei, 2018. "Does Host Market Regulation Induce Cross Border Environmental Innovation?," SEEDS Working Papers 0518, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Mar 2018.
- Ivan Faiella & Luciano Lavecchia & Marco Borgarello, 2017. "A new measure of households’ energy poverty," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 404, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Salomé Bakaloglou & Dorothée Charlier, 2018. "Energy Consumption in the French Residential Sector: How Much do Individual Preferences Matter?," Working Papers 2018.05, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Grimm, Michael & Lenz, Luciane & Peters, Jörg & Sievert, Maximiliane, 2018. "Demand for off-grid solar electricity: Experimental evidence from Rwanda," Ruhr Economic Papers 745, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Mukanjari, Samson & Sterner, Thomas, 2018. "Do Markets Trump Politics? Evidence from Fossil Market Reactions to the Paris Agreement and the U.S. Election," Working Papers in Economics 728, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- David C. Chan, Jr & Michael J. Dickstein, 2018. "Industry Input in Policymaking: Evidence from Medicare," NBER Working Papers 24354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luigi Brighi & Marcello D'Amato, 2018. "Private Information and the Commitment Value of Unobservable Investment," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 135, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Apergis, Nicholas & Polemis, Michael, 2018. "Electricity supply shocks and economic growth across the US states: evidence from a time-varying Bayesian panel VAR model, aggregate and disaggregate energy sources," MPRA Paper 84954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Ostrovsky & Michael Schwarz, 2018. "Carpooling and the Economics of Self-Driving Cars," NBER Working Papers 24349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.