Report NEP-REG-2018-03-05This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hellwig, Michael & Schober, Dominik & Cabral, Luís, 2019. "Incentive regulation: Evidence from German electricity networks," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-010, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Gabriel E. Lade & James Bushnell, 2016. "Fuel Subsidy Pass-Through and Market Structure: Evidence from the Renewable Fuel Standard," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 16-wp570, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Nicholas Rivers, Randall Wigle, 2018. "An evaluation of policy options for reducing greenhouse gas emissions in the transport sector: The cost-effectiveness of regulations versus emissions pricing," LCERPA Working Papers 0107, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Jan 2018.
- Habte, Osmis, 2017. "Opening Hours Decision and Competition in the Motor Vehicle Inspection Market," Working Papers 2017:20, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- José M. Labeaga & Xavier Labandeira & Xiral López-Otero, 2018. "Energy Tax Reform and Poverty Alleviation in Mexico," Working Papers 1801, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Ashley Langer & Derek Lemoine, 2018. "Designing Dynamic Subsidies to Spur Adoption of New Technologies," NBER Working Papers 24310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Danny MacKinnon & Stuart Dawley & Markus Steen & Max-Peter Menzel & Asbjørn Karlsen & Pascal Sommer & Gard Hopsdal Hansen & Håkon Endresen Normann, 2018. "Path creation, global production networks and regional development: a comparative international analysis of the offshore wind sector," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1810, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2018.
- Goldlücke, Susanne & Tröger, Thomas, 2018. "Assigning an unpleasant task without payment," Working Papers 18-02, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Rivers, 2018. "Leveraging the Smart Grid: The Effect of Real-Time Information on Consumer Decisions," OECD Environment Working Papers 127, OECD Publishing.
- Troster, Victor & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Uddin, Gazi Salah, 2018. "Renewable Energy, Oil Prices, and Economic Activity: A Granger-causality in Quantiles Analysis," MPRA Paper 84194, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jan 2018.
- Maximilian Auffhammer & Edward Rubin, 2018. "Natural Gas Price Elasticities and Optimal Cost Recovery Under Consumer Heterogeneity: Evidence from 300 million natural gas bills," NBER Working Papers 24295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michelle Connolly & Nelson Sa & Azeem Zaman & Chris Roark & Akshaya Trivedi, 2018. "The Evolution of U.S. Spectrum Values Over Time," Working Papers 121, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.