Report NEP-REG-2018-02-19This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adhurim Haxhimusa, 2018. "The Effects of German Wind and Solar Electricity on French Spot Price Volatility: An Empirical Investigation," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp258, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Löschel, Andreas & Lutz, Benjamin Johannes & Massier, Philipp, 2017. "Credit constraints, energy management practices, and investments in energy saving technologies: German manufacturing in close-up," MEP Discussion Papers 98, University of Münster, Münster Center for Economic Policy (MEP).
- Jérôme Collet & Olivier Féron & Peter Tankov, 2017. "Optimal management of a wind power plant with storage capacity," Working Papers 2017-87, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Tischler, Benjamin, 2018. "EU energy efficiency policy: How a more cost-efficient decarbonization could succeed," IW policy papers 1/2018e, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Christopher D. Bruegge & Tatyana Deryugina & Erica Myers, 2018. "The Distributional Effects of Building Energy Codes," NBER Working Papers 24211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Biplab DattaAuthor-Email: email@example.com, 2018. "Broad Based Subsidies or Targeted Transfers? An Analysis of the Electricity Subsidy in Pakistan," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1801, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Demary, Markus & Rusche, Christian, 2018. "Strengthened competition in payment services," IW-Kurzberichte 7/2018, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hünermund, Paul & Moshgbar, Nima, 2018. "Public procurement as policy instrument for innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-001, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Eva Lyubich & Joseph S. Shapiro & Reed Walker, 2018. "Regulating Mismeasured Pollution: Implications of Firm Heterogeneity for Environmental Policy," NBER Working Papers 24228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Megersa A. Abate & Panayotis Christidis, 2017. "Is EU's Open Aviation Policy Good for Air Transport?," World Bank Publications - Reports 28353, The World Bank Group.
- Björn Kauder & Niklas Potrafke & Heinrich Ursprung, 2018. "Behavioral determinants of proclaimed support for environment protection policies," ifo Working Paper Series 254, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Makena Coffman & Scott F. Allen & Sherilyn Wee, 2018. "Determinants of Residential Solar Photovoltaic Adoption," Working Papers 2018-1, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Alban Kitous & Jacques Despres, 2017. "Assessment of the impact of climate change on residential energy demand for heating and cooling," JRC Research Reports JRC110191, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Lutz, Benjamin Johannes & Massier, Philipp & Sommerfeld, Katrin & Löschel, Andreas, 2017. "Drivers of energy efficiency in German manufacturing: A firm-level stochastic frontier analysis," MEP Discussion Papers 99, University of Münster, Münster Center for Economic Policy (MEP).