Report NEP-REG-2018-01-22This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-REG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chao Luo & Yih-Fang Huang & Vijay Gupta, 2018. "Dynamic Pricing and Energy Management Strategy for EV Charging Stations under Uncertainties," Papers 1801.02783, arXiv.org.
- Sadek Boussena & Catherine Locatelli, 2017. "Gazprom and the complexity of the EU gas market: a strategy to define," Post-Print hal-01618494, HAL.
- Erich Muehlegger & Richard L. Sweeney, 2017. "Pass-Through of Own and Rival Cost Shocks: Evidence from the U.S. Fracking Boom," NBER Working Papers 24025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Crossley & Federico Zilio, 2017. "The health benefits of a targeted cash transfer: the UK Winter Fuel Payment," IFS Working Papers W17/23, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Angelica Gianfreda & Francesco Ravazzolo & Luca Rossini, 2018. "Comparing the Forecasting Performances of Linear Models for Electricity Prices with High RES Penetration," Papers 1801.01093, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2019.
- Kelsey Jack & Seema Jayachandran & Sarojini Rao, 2018. "Environmental Externalities and Free-riding in the Household," NBER Working Papers 24192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriel E. Lade & Ivan Rudik, 2017. "Costs of Inefficient Regulation: Evidence from the Bakken," NBER Working Papers 24139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugenio J. Miravete & Katja Seim & Jeff Thurk, 2017. "One Markup to Rule Them All: Taxation by Liquor Pricing Regulation," NBER Working Papers 24124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vogler, Sabine & Paris, Valérie & Ferrario, Alessandra & Wirtz, Veronika J. & Joncheere, Kees de & Schneider, Peter & Pedersen, Hanne Bak & Dedet, Guillaume & Babar, Zaheer-Ud-Din, 2017. "How can pricing and reimbursement policies improve affordable access to medicines? Lessons learned from European countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68862, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Imam, M. & Jamasb, T. & Llorca, M. & Llorca, M., 2018. "Power Sector Reform and Corruption: Evidence from Electricity Industry in Sub-Saharan Africa," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1801, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chao Luo & Yih-Fang Huang & Vijay Gupta, 2018. "A Consumer Behavior Based Approach to Multi-Stage EV Charging Station Placement," Papers 1801.02135, arXiv.org.
- Rachel Griffith & Martin O'Connell & Kate Smith, 2017. "Tax design in the alcohol market," IFS Working Papers W17/28, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Fulvio Fontini & Paolo Santucci De Magistris, 2017. "Price convergence within and between the Italian electricity day-ahead and dispatching services markets," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0215, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".