Report NEP-REG-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John A. List & Robert D. Metcalfe & Michael K. Price & Florian Rundhammer, 2017. "Harnessing Policy Complementarities to Conserve Energy: Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 23355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jessica Raasch & Christoph Weber, 2017. "Decentralized Local Pricing â€“ Improving Network Usage in a Smart-Grid Environment under Limited Informationation," EWL Working Papers 1704, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised May 2017.
- Clemens Gerbaulet & Casimir Lorenz, 2017. "dynELMOD: A Dynamic Investment and Dispatch Model for the Future European Electricity Market," Data Documentation 88, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Patrice Bougette & Christophe Charlier, 2017. "Antidumping and Feed-In Tariffs as Good Buddies? Modeling the EU-China Solar Panel Dispute," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-17, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Nov 2018.
- Davide Cerruti & Anna Alberini & Joshua Linn, 2017. "Charging Drivers by the Pound: The Effects of the UK Vehicle Tax System," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 17/271, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Steve Cicala & Ethan M.J. Lieber & Victoria Marone, 2017. "Cost of Service Regulation in U.S. Health Care: Minimum Medical Loss Ratios," NBER Working Papers 23353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-François Houde & Peter Newberry & Katja Seim, 2017. "Economies of Density in E-Commerce: A Study of Amazon’s Fulfillment Center Network," NBER Working Papers 23361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hattori, Masahiko & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2017. "License or entry decision for innovator in international duopoly with convex cost functions," MPRA Paper 78996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- YOSHIHARA Keisuke & OHASHI Hiroshi, 2017. "Assessing the Impact of Renewable Energy Sources: Simulation analysis of the Japanese electricity market," Discussion papers 17063, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- David Martimort & Jérôme Pouyet & Francesco Ricci, 2017. "Extracting Information or Resource? The Hotelling Rule Revisited under Asymmetric Information," PSE Working Papers halshs-01431170, HAL.
- Ian W.H. Parry & Victor Mylonas & Nate Vernon, 2017. "Reforming Energy Policy in India; Assessing the Options," IMF Working Papers 17/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Philippe Gagnepain & David Martimort, 2016. "Merger Guidelines for Bidding Markets," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01314036, HAL.
- Fix, Blair, 2016. "Energy and Institution Size," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2016/04, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.