Report NEP-REG-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Willems, Bert & Zwart, Gijsbert, 2016. "Regulatory Holidays and Optimal Network Expansion," Discussion Paper 2016-008, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Mulder, M. & Willems, Bert, 2016. "Competition in Retail Electricity Markets : An Assessment of Ten Years Dutch Experience," Discussion Paper 2016-011, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Afzal S. SIDDIQUI & TANAKA Makoto & Yihsu CHEN, 2017. "Sustainable Transmission Planning in Imperfectly Competitive Electricity Industries: Balancing economic efficiency and environmental outcomes," Discussion papers 17024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Saad Al Jandal, 2015. "Clean Energy Policy Options; Modeling Possible Deployment Scenarios," EcoMod2015 8920, EcoMod.
- Thomas Geissmann & Christian Jaag & Martin Maegli & Urs Trinkner, 2017. "Mail Composition and Recipients? Reaction to Direct Mail," Working Papers 0058, Swiss Economics.
- Orsatti, Gianluca & Pezzoni, Michele & Quatraro, Francesco, 2017. "Where Do Green Technologies Come From? Inventor Teams’ Recombinant Capabilities and the Creation of New Knowledge," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201703, University of Turin.
- Molitor, Ramona, 2017. "Publicly announced speed limit enforcement and its impact on road safety: Evidence from the German Blitzmarathons," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-75-17, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Ackah, Ishmael & A. Opoku, Freda & Suleman, Shafic, 2017. "To Toss a Coin or Shake a Hand: An Overview of Renewable Energy Interventions and Procurement in selected African Countries," MPRA Paper 77489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Ziegler, 2017. "Economic calculus or personal and social values? A micro-econometric analysis of the acceptance of climate and energy policy measures," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201716, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Che, Yeon-Koo & Iossa, Elisabetta & Rey, Patrick, 2017. "Prizes versus Contracts as Incentives for Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 11904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eoin Ó Broin & Érika Mata & Jonas Nässén & Filip Johnsson, 2015. "Quantification of the Energy Efficiency Gap in the Swedish Residential Sector," Post-Print hal-01219283, HAL.