Report NEP-REG-2017-02-05This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arlan Brucal & Michael Roberts, 2016. "Do Energy Efficiency Standards Hurt Consumers? Evidence from Household Appliance Sales," Working Papers 201625, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Growitsch, Christian & Paulus, Simon & Wetzel, Heike, 2017. "Competition and Regulation as a Means of Reducing CO² Emissions: Experience from U.S. Fossil Fuel Power Plants," EWI Working Papers 2017-3, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Böhringer, Christoph & Landis, Florian & Tovar Reaños, Miguel Angel, 2017. "Cost-effectiveness and incidence of renewable energy promotion in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-004, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Faccio, Mara & Zingales, Luigi, 2017. "Political Determinants of Competition in the Mobile Telecommunication Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 11794, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Liu, Yizao & Rabinowitz, Adam & Xuan, Chen, 2017. "Heterogeneity in Brand Effects on Farm-Retail Price Transmission: Evidence from Private Labels and Branded Products in Fluid Milk Market," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252725, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Trinks, Arjan & Scholtens, Bert & Mulder, Machiel & Dam, Lammertjan, 2017. "Divesting Fossil Fuels: The Implications for Investment Portfolios," MPRA Paper 76383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David A. Keiser & Joseph S. Shapiro, 2017. "Consequences of the Clean Water Act and the Demand for Water Quality," NBER Working Papers 23070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maciej Lis & Agata Miazga & Katarzyna Salach, 2016. "Location, location, location. What accounts for regional variation of fuel poverty in Poland?," IBS Working Papers 09/2016, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Niros, Meletios & Pollalis, Yannis & Niros, Angelica, 2017. "Effective marketing of mobile telecom services through brand personality: Empirical evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 76477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buck, Steven & Nemati, Mehdi, 2017. "Valuing Water Supply Reliability with Sensitivity Analysis," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252826, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Milcent, Carine, 2017. "Competition and Hospital Quality: Evidence from a French Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 10476, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Börjesson , Maria & Kristoffersson, Ida, 2017. "The Swedish congestion charges: ten years on: - and effects of increasing charging levels," Working papers in Transport Economics 2017:2, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).