Report NEP-REG-2016-08-28This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Groote, Olivier & Verboven, Frank, 2016. "Subsidies and Myopia in Technology Adoption: Evidence from Solar Photovoltaic Systems," CEPR Discussion Papers 11438, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willems, Bert & Mulder, M., 2016. "Competition in Retail Electricity Markets : An Assessment of Ten Years Dutch Experience," Discussion Paper 2016-011, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 2016. "On the Treatment of Emissions Trading and Green and White Certificates in Cost–Benefit Analysis," CERE Working Papers 2016:13, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Fesselmeyer, Eric & Liu, Haoming, 2016. "How Do Users Value a Network Expansion? Evidence from the Public Transit System in Singapore," IZA Discussion Papers 10142, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Geoffrey Heal, 2016. "What Would it Take to Reduce US Greenhouse Gas Emissions 80% by 2050?," NBER Working Papers 22525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard G. Newell & Brian C. Prest & Ashley Vissing, 2016. "Trophy Hunting vs. Manufacturing Energy: The Price-Responsiveness of Shale Gas," NBER Working Papers 22532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheng Keat Tang, 2016. "Traffic Externalities and Housing Prices: Evidence from the London Congestion Charge," SERC Discussion Papers 0205, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.