Report NEP-REG-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schusser, Sandra & Jaraite, Jurate, 2016. "Explaining the Interplay of Three Markets: Green Certificates, Carbon Emissions and Electricity," CERE Working Papers 2016:10, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Mary Jialin Li, 2016. "Cogeneration Technology Adoption in the U.S," Working Papers 16-30, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2016. "Strategic Subsidies for Green Goods," Discussion Papers dp-16-12, Resources For the Future.
- Boskovic, Branko & Nøstbakken, Linda, 2016. "How do land markets anticipate regulatory change? Evidence from Canadian Conservation policy," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 9/2016, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics, revised 17 Aug 2016.
- Sophie BERNARD, 2016. "Design choices and environmental policies," Working Paper 2016-01, Polytechnique Montreal, Groupe de recherche en Gestion et mondialisation de la technologie.
- Bennett, John & Chioveanu, Ioana, 2016. "Pro-Consumer Price Ceilings under Regulatory Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 72161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2016. "California Dreaming: The Economics of Renewable Energy," Working Papers 2016-05, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Wichman, Casey J. & Taylor, Laura O. & von Haefen, Roger H., 2016. "Conservation Policies: Who Responds to Price and Who Responds to Prescription?," Discussion Papers dp-16-10, Resources For the Future.
- Houévoh Amandine R. Gnonlonfin, 2016. "An evaluation of French municipal solid waste pricing system," Working Papers 2016.18, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Bento, Antonio & Kanbur, Ravi & Leard, Benjamin, 2016. "On the Importance of Baseline Setting in Carbon Offsets Markets," Discussion Papers dp-16-11, Resources For the Future.
- Se-il Mun, 2016. "Joint Provision of International Transport Infrastructure," Discussion papers e-15-015, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Julia Wendel, 2016. "Regulatory Networks, Legal Federalism, and Multi-level Regulatory Systems," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201613, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Lazkano, Itziar & Nøstbakken, Linda & Pelli, Martino, 2016. "From Fossil Fuels to Renewables: The Role of Electricity Storage," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 11/2016, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Weisbach, David & Kortum, Sam, 2016. "Border Adjustments for Carbon Emissions: Basic Concepts and Design," Discussion Papers dp-16-09, Resources For the Future.
- Nikolaos Danias & J Kim Swales, 2016. "The welfare impacts of discriminatory price tariffs," Working Papers 1609, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Yingying Lu & Yu Liu & Meifang Zhou, 2016. "Rebound effect of improved energy efficiency for different energy types: A general equilibrium analysis for China," CAMA Working Papers 2016-38, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.