Report NEP-REG-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Rachel Lynch & Jon Duan, 2016. "Carbon Taxes and Feed-in Tariffs: Using Screening Curves and Load Duration to Determine the Optimal Mix of Generation Assets," Working Papers 2016-02, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- José Maria Valenzuela & Isabel Studer, 2016. "Climate change policy and power sector reform in Mexico under the 'golden age of gas'," WIDER Working Paper Series 033, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Itf, 2016. "Establishing Mexico's Regulatory Agency for Rail Transport: Peer Review of Regulatory Capacity," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Willems, Bert & Zwart, Gijsbert, 2016. "Regulatory Holidays and Optimal Network Expansion," Discussion Paper 2016-008, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Rachel Lynch & Jon Duan, 2016. "Is there a Future for Nuclear Power? Wind and Emission Reduction Targets in Alberta," Working Papers 2016-03, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Cardella, Eric & Depew, Briggs, 2016. "Testing for the Ratchet Effect: Evidence from a Real-Effort Work Task," IZA Discussion Papers 9981, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lynch, John & Donnellan, Trevor & Hanrahan, Kevin, 2016. "Exploring the Implications of GHG Reduction Targets for Agriculture in the United Kingdom and Ireland," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236370, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Brown, David P. & Eckert, Andrew, 2016. "Analyzing the Impact of Electricity Market Structure Changes and Mergers: The Importance of Forward Commitments," Working Papers 2016-8, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Jose de Oliveira & Celio Andrade, 2016. "The political economy of clean energy transitions at sub-national level: Understanding the role of international climate regimes in energy policy in two Brazilian states," WIDER Working Paper Series 050, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Maurizio Intartaglia & Andy McKay, 2016. "Does Climate Aid Affect Emissions? Evidence from a Global Dataset," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-09, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Shouro Dasgupta & Enrica De Cian & Elena Verdolini, 2016. "The political economy of energy innovation," WIDER Working Paper Series 017, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).