Report NEP-REG-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Herrmann & Ivan Savin, 2016. "Optimal Policy Identification: Insights from the German Electricity Market," Working Papers of BETA 2016-16, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Stefan P. Schleicher & Angela Köppl & Alexander Zeitlberger, 2016. "Extending the EU Commission’s Proposal for a Reform of the EU Emissions Trading System," Working Papers 2016.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Angelo Castaldo & Alessandro Fiorini & Bernardo Maggi, 2016. "Measuring (in a time of crisis) the impact of broadband connections on economic growth: an OECD panel analysis," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2016/1, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Gabriel Di Bella & Francesco Grigoli, 2016. "Power It Up; Strengthening the Electricity Sector to Improve Efficiency and Support Economic Activity," IMF Working Papers 16/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2015. "Asymmetric volatility in European day-ahead power markets: A comparative microeconomic analysis," MPRA Paper 70986, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Dec 2015.
- Peyman Khezr & Ian A. MacKenzie, 2016. "Consignment auctions," Discussion Papers Series 558, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Jin Fan & Jun Li & Yanrui Wu & Shanyong Wang & Dingtao Zhao, 2016. "The Effects of Allowance Price on Energy Demand under a Personal Carbon Trading Scheme," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 16-07, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Cottier, Thomas, 2014. "Renewable Energy and WTO Law: More Policy Space or Enhanced Disciplines?," Papers 766, World Trade Institute.
- Cary Deck & Erik O. Kimbrough, 2016. "Experimenting with Contests for Experimentation," Discussion Papers dp16-08, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Gustafsson, Anders & Stephan, Andreas & karlson, Nils & Hallman, Alice, 2016. "The "Sugar Rush" from Innovation Subsidies. A Robust Political Economy Perspective," Ratio Working Papers 270, The Ratio Institute.
- Navarro, Adoracion M. & Detros, Keith C. & dela Cruz, Kirsten J., 2016. "Post-EPIRA Impacts of Electric Power Industry Competition Policies," Research Paper Series DP 2016-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Peter Maniloff, 2016. "Bayesian Learning and Regulatory Deterrence: Evidence from Oil and Gas Production," Working Papers 2016-04, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Olufolajimi Oke & Daniel Huppmann & Max Marshall & Ricky Poulton & Sauleh Siddiqui, 2016. "Mitigating Environmental and Public-Safety Risks of United States Crude-by-Rail Transport," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1575, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- GILL Derek, 2016. "Defining Regulatory Management Systems," Working Papers DP-2016-13, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- KIM Song June, 2016. "Regulatory Coherence: The Case of the Republic of Korea," Working Papers DP-2016-15, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Pablo Pintos & Pedro Linares, 2016. "Assessing the EU ETS with an Integrated Model," Working Papers 01-2016, Economics for Energy.
- Foletti, Liliana & MILE 02, Anirudh Shingal, 2014. "Stricter regulation boosts exports: the case of Maximum Residue Levels in pesticides," Papers 836, World Trade Institute.