Report NEP-REG-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thibault Roy, 2015. "System Costs of Variable Renewable Energy in the European Union," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 37, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Zhang,Fan & Huang,Tao, 2015. "Rate of return regulation and emission permits trading under uncertainty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7343, The World Bank.
- Balmer, Roberto E., 2015. "Geographic regulation of next generation broadband networks: A review of practical cases and recent literature," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127125, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Thure Traber & Claudia Kemfert, 2015. "Renewable Energy Support in Germany: Surcharge Development and the Impact of a Decentralized Capacity Mechanism," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1452, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Andrea Baranzini & Jeroen van den Bergh & Stefano Carattini & Richard Howarth & Emilio Padilla & Jordi Roca, 2016. "Seven reasons to use carbon pricing in climate policy," GRI Working Papers 224, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Sobolewski, Maciej & Kopczewski, Tomasz, 2015. "Measuring reservation prices for bundles of fixed telecommunications services," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127182, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Jonas Egerer & Jens Weibezahn & Hauke Hermann, 2015. "Two Price Zones for the German Electricity Market: Market Implications and Distributional Effects," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1451, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Carlo Cambini & Michele Polo & Antonio Sassano, 2016. "Fiber to the People: the Development of the Ultra-broadband Network in Italy," IEFE Working Papers 83, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Horstmann, Niklas & Krämer, Jan & Schnurr, Daniel, 2015. "Upstream Competition and Open Access Regimes: Experimental Evidence," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127149, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Peyman Khezr & Ian A. MacKenzie, 2016. "Permit Market Auctions with Allowance Reserves," Discussion Papers Series 553, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Marcus, J. Scott & Gantumur, Tseveen, 2015. "Economic implications of further harmonisation of electronic communications regulation in the EU," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127167, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).