Report NEP-REG-2015-10-04This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pon, Shirley, 2015. "Effectiveness of Real Time Information Provision with Time of Use Pricing," FCN Working Papers 8/2015, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Oct 2015.
- Schober, Dominik & Weber, Christoph, 2015. "Refinancing under yardstick regulation with investment cycles: The case of long-lived electricity network assets," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-065, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Mark Armstrong, 2015. "Nonlinear Pricing," Economics Series Working Papers 756, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jihad C. Elnaboulsi, 2015. "Environmental Regulation and Policy Design: The Impact of the Regulator?s Ecological Conscience on the Tax Setting Process," Working Papers 2015-11, CRESE.
- Matthias Firgo & Dieter Pennerstorfer & Christoph R. Weiss, 2015. "Network Centrality and Market Prices: An Empirical Note," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp206, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Daniel J. Graham, 2014. "Causal Influence for Ex-post Evaluation of Transport Interventions," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2014/13, OECD Publishing.
- Roberta De Santis & Cecilia Jona Lasinio, 2015. "Environmental Policies, Innovation and Productivity in EU," Working Papers LuissLab 15122, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- IÃ±aki Arto & Kurt Kratena & Antonio F. Amores & Umed Temurshoev & Gerhard Streicher, 2015. "Market based instruments to reduce air emissions from household heating appliances. Analysis of scrappage policy scenarios," JRC Working Papers JRC85940, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Brown, David P. & Olmstead, Derek, 2015. "Measuring Market Power and the Efficiency of Alberta’s Restructured Electricity Market: An Energy-Only Market Design," Working Papers 2015-14, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Kim, Jinwon, 2015. "Vehicle Fuel-Efficiency Choices, Emission Externalities, and Urban Sprawl," MPRA Paper 66922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Declan Conway & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Nick Johnstone & Ivan Hascic, 2015. "Invention and diffusion of water supply and water efficiency technologies: insights from a global patent datase," GRI Working Papers 196, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Grégoire Wallenborn, 2015. "The tragedy of energy efficiency. An interdisciplinary analysis of rebound effects," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/217727, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Itf, 2014. "Renegotiations in Public-Private Partnerships: Theory and Evidence," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2014/17, OECD Publishing.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Ryusuke Shinohara, 2015. "The efficiency of monopolistic provision of public goods through simultaneous bilateral bargaining," ISER Discussion Paper 0948, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.