Report NEP-REG-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simona Benedettini & Federico Pontoni, "undated". "Electricity distribution investments: no country for old rules? A critical overview of UK and Italian regulations," IEFE Working Papers 50, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Robert Marschinski & Philippe Quirion, 2014. "Tradable Renewable Quota vs. Feed-In Tariff vs. Feed-In Premium under Uncertainty," Working Papers 2014.14, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Friedrich Kunz & Karsten Neuhoff & Juan Rosellón, 2014. "FTR Allocations to Ease Transition to Nodal Pricing: An Application to the German Power System," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1418, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2014. "Market power and regulation (scientific background)," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2014-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Frédéric Branger & Philippe Quirion, 2014. "Price versus Quantities versus Indexed Quantities," Working Papers 2014.09, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Simone Borghesi & Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2014. "Linking emission trading to environmental innovation: evidence from the Italian manufacturing industry," SEEDS Working Papers 2714, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Oct 2014.
- Jérôme Vicente, 2014. "“Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water”. Network failures and policy challenges for cluster long run dynamics," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1420, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2014.
- Camila Casas, 2014. "Subsidies to Electricity Consumption and Housing Demand in Bogotá," Borradores de Economia 847, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.