Report NEP-REG-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli, 2014. "Energy market liberalization and renewable energy policies in OECD countries," Working Papers 2014/18, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:38807 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hannah Förster & Katja Schumacher & Enrica De Cian & Michael Hübler & Ilkka Keppo & Silvana Mima & Ronald D. Sands, 2014. "European Energy Efficiency and Decarbonization Strategies Beyond 2030 – A Sectoral Multi-model Decomposition," Working Papers 2014.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mads Greaker & Michael Hoel & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2014. "Does a Renewable Fuel Standard for Biofuels Reduce Climate Costs?," Working Papers 2014.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wittmann, Nadine, 2014. "Regulating gasoline retail markets: The case of Germany," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-17, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma & Stéphane Robin, 2014. "Product market regulation, innovation and productivity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00973947, HAL.
- Vadim Borokhov, 2014. "On the properties of nodal price response matrix in electricity markets," Papers 1404.3678, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2015.
- Valentina Bosetti & Marco Maffezzoli, 2014. "Taxing Carbon under Market Incompleteness," Working Papers 513, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Jamal BOUOIYOUR & Refk SELMI & Ilhan OZTURK, 2014. "The Nexus between Electricity Consumption and Economic Growth: New Insights from Meta Analysis," Working Papers 2013-2014_11, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Apr 2014.
- Amor, Mourad Ben & Gaudreault, Caroline & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Samson, Réjean, 2014. "Implications of integrating electricity supply dynamics into life cycle assessment: a case study of renewable distributed generation," MPRA Paper 55087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andy Stirling, 2014. "Transforming Power: social science and the politics of energy choices," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-03, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Donna, Javier & Espin-Sanchez, Jose, 2014. "The Illiquidity of Water Markets," MPRA Paper 55078, University Library of Munich, Germany.