Report NEP-REG-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johanna Cludiud & Sam Forrest & Iain MacGill, 2013. "Distributional Effects of the Australian Renewable Energy Target (RET) through Wholesale and Retail Electricity Price Impacts," Discussion Papers 2013-33, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Steffen Hoernig & Marc Bourreau & Carlo Cambini, 2013. "Fixed-Mobile Integration," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp574, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Item repec:cam:camdae:1324 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claire M. Weiller & Michael G. Pollitt, 2013. "Platform Markets and Energy Services," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1361, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Francisco Alvarez & Francisco J. André, 2013. "Auctioning vs. Grandfathering in Cap-and-Trade Systems with Market Power and Incomplete Information," Working Papers 2013.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lion Hirth, 2013. "The Optimal Share of Variable Renewables. How the Variability of Wind and Solar Power Affects their Welfare-optimal Deployment," Working Papers 2013.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Raffaella Sadun, 2014. "Does Planning Regulation Protect Independent Retailers?," NBER Working Papers 19797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dui:wpaper:1320 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christoph Böhringer & Jared C. Carbone & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2013. "The Strategic Value of Carbon Tariffs," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 26 / 2014, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Jan 2014.