Report NEP-REG-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tangerås, Thomas, 2013. "Renewable Electricity Policy and Market Integration," Working Paper Series 968, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Felix Munoz-Garcia & Sherzod Akhundjanov, . "Environmental Regulation: Supported by Polluting Firms, but Opposed by Green Firms," Working Papers 2013-5, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Ronald Huisman & Victoria Stradnic & Sjur Westgaard, 2013. "Renewable energy and electricity prices: indirect empirical evidence from hydro power," Working Papers 2013/24, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Green, R & Staffell, I, 2013. "Gold on them thar hills? Estimating wind farm rents in the UKâ€™s Electricity Market Reform," Working Papers 11641, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Marius Ley & Tobias Stucki & Martin Wörter, 2013. "The Impact of Energy Prices on Green Innovation," KOF Working papers 13-340, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Oecd, 2013. "Mobile Handset Acquisition Models," OECD Digital Economy Papers 224, OECD Publishing.