Report NEP-REG-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Magdalena Brzeskot & Alexander Haupt, 2012. "Environmental Policy and the Energy Eficiency of Vertically Differentiated Consumer Products," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 006, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Nils Axel Braathen, 2011. "Interactions Between Emission Trading Systems and Other Overlapping Policy Instruments," OECD Green Growth Papers 2011/2, OECD Publishing.
- Martin Drechsler & Jürgen Meyerhoff & Cornelia Ohl, 2012. "The effect of feed-in tariffs on the production cost and the landscape externalities of wind power generation in West Saxony, Germany," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 007, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Eva Camacho-Cuena & Till Requate & Israel Waichman, 2012. "Investment Incentives under Emission Trading: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 2012/22, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Caroline Dieckhöner, 2012. "Does Subsidizing Investments in Energy Efficiency Reduce Energy Consumption?: Evidence from Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 527, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Volodymyr Korniichuk, 2012. "Forecasting extreme electricity spot prices," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 03-14, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Andrea Beltramello, 2012. "Market Development for Green Cars," OECD Green Growth Papers 2012/3, OECD Publishing.
- di Cosmo, Valeria & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura, 2012. "The Incentive to Invest in Thermal Plants in the Presence of Wind Generation," Papers WP446, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Christopher R. Knittel, 2013. "The Energy-Policy Efficiency Gap: Was There Ever Support for Gasoline Taxes?," NBER Working Papers 18685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.