Report NEP-REG-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven Shavell, 2012. "A Fundamental Enforcement Cost Advantage of the Negligence Rule over Regulation," NBER Working Papers 18418, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raffaele Fiocco & Roland Strausz, 2012. "Consumer Standards as a Strategic Device to Mitigate Ratchet Effects in Dynamic Regulation," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-055, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Cristina Barbot & Ofelia Betancor & M. Pilar Socorro & M. Fernanda Viecens, 2012. "Trade-offs between environmental regulation and market competition: airlines, emission trading systems and entry deterrence," Working Papers 2012-05, FEDEA.
- Randy A. Becker & Ronald J. Shadbegian & Carl Pasurka, 2013. "Do Environmental Regulations Disproportionately Affect Small Businesses? Evidence from the Pollution Abatement Costs and Expenditures Survey," NCEE Working Paper Series 201206, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2013.
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Hansen, Lise-Lotte P & Schröder, Sascha T & Kitzing, Lena, 2012. "Cooperation mechanisms to achieve EU renewable targets," MPRA Paper 41400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ellerman, Danny & Delarue, Erik & Weigt, Hannes, 2012. "CO2 Abatement from RES Injections in the German Electricity Sector: Does a CO2 Price Help?," Working papers 2012/14, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Michele Cincera & Antonio Estache & Lauriane Dewulf, 2012. "On the (In) Effectiveness of Policies to Promote Broadband Diffusion in Europe (2003-2010): An Econometric Assessment," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-032, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ginés de Rus & M. Pilar Socorro, 2012. "Access pricing and investment in vertical structures with complementary or rival facilities," Working Papers 2012-06, FEDEA.
- Massimo Filippini & Martin Koller, 2012. "Cost Efficiency Measurement in Postal Delivery Networks," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1206, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.