Report NEP-REG-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Larsson, Bo & Wijkander, Hans, 2012. "Banking on Regulations?," Research Papers in Economics 2012:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Rakesh Mohan, 2011. "Emerging Contours of Financial Regulation : Challenges and Dynamics," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23265, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:75 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shyamala Gopinath, 2011. "Macroprudential Approach to Regulationâ€”Scope and Issues," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23250, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Askenazy, P. & Cette, G. & Maarek, P., 2012. "Rent building, rent sharing - A panel country-industry empirical analysis," Working papers 369, Banque de France.
- Ambito, Julyn S. & Banzon, Melissa Suzette L., 2011. "Review of Philippine Migration Laws and Regulations: Gains, Gaps, Prospects," Discussion Papers DP 2011-37, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Andrew Atkeson & Christian Hellwig & Guillermo Ordonez, 2012. "Optimal Regulation in the Presence of Reputation Concerns," NBER Working Papers 17898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kasteng, Jonas, 2012. "Paving the Way for Unfair Competition: The Imposition of EU Anti-Dumping Duties on Ceramic Tiles from China," MPRA Paper 37133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massier, Philipp & Römer, Daniel, 2012. "On the Obligation to Provide Environmental Information in the 21st Century – Empirical Evidence from Germany," Working Papers 0524, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- GyÃ¶rgy SurÃ¡nyi, 2012. "The global crisis: Have we learned the right lessons?," CASE Network E-briefs 07, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Charles A.E. Goodhart & Anil K Kashyap & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos & Alexandros P. Vardoulakis, 2012. "Financial Regulation in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 17909, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard W. Carney, 2011. "Financial Regulatory Harmonization in East Asia : Balancing Domestic and International Pressures for Corporate Governance Reforms," Finance Working Papers 23267, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Alexander Behar, 2011. "Price Discovery and Price Risk Management Before and After Deregulation of the South African Maize Industry," Working Papers 263, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Philippe Choné & Saïd Souam & Arnold Vialfont, 2012. "Commitments in Antitrust," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-9, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.