Report NEP-REG-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anne Neumann & Juan Rosellón & Hannes Weigt, 2011. "Removing Cross-Border Capacity Bottlenecks in the European Natural Gas Market: A Proposed Merchant-Regulatory Mechanism," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1145, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cornelia Woll, 2011. "Beyond Ideological Battles: A Strategic Analysis of Hedge Fund Regulation in Europe," Les Cahiers européens de Sciences Po 2, Centre d'études européennes (CEE) at Sciences Po, Paris.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011080 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stühmeier, Torben, 2011. "Access regulation with asymmetric termination costs," DICE Discussion Papers 29, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Addressing risk challenges in a changing financial environment: the need for greater accountability in financial regulation and risk management," MPRA Paper 32396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lopes, Margarida, 2011. "Education, vocational training and R&D: towards new forms of labor market regulation," MPRA Paper 32412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bert WILLEMS & Joris MORBEE, 2011. "Risk spillovers and hedging: why do firms invest too much in systemic risk?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces11.17, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Popov, Vladimir, 2011. "Developing new measurements of State institutional capacity," MPRA Paper 32389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2011/7/doc2011-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anthoff, David & Rose, Steven & Tol, Richard S. J. & Waldhoff, Stephanie, 2011. "Regional and sectoral estimates of the social cost of carbon: An application of FUND," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-18, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- George M. von Furstenberg, 2011. "Concocting Marketable Cocos," Working Papers 222011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Matthias Kalkuhl & Ottmar Edenhofer & Kai Lessmann, 2011. "Renewable Energy Subsidies: Second-Best Policy or Fatal Aberration for Mitigation?," Working Papers 2011.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy & Kanbur, Ravi, 2011. "Contractual Dualism, Market Power and Informality," IZA Discussion Papers 5845, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boettke, Peter, 2011. "An Anarchist's reflection on the political economy of everyday life," MPRA Paper 32374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buccirossi, Paolo & Ciari, Lorenzo & Duso, Tomaso & Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Vitale, Cristiana, 2011. "Competition policy and productivity growth: An empirical assessment," DICE Discussion Papers 22, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Nepal, R. & Jamasb, T., 2011. "Market Integration, Efficiency, and Interconnectors: The Irish Single Electricity Market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1144, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.