Report NEP-REG-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chisari, Omar & Ferro, Gustavo, 2011. "Tópicos de Economía de la Regulación de los Servicios Públicos," UADE Textos de Discusión 65_2011, Instituto de Economía, Universidad Argentina de la Empresa.
- Paul Cheshire & Christian Hilber & Ioannis Kaplanis, 2011. "Land use planning: the impact on retail productivity," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 345, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cavicchi, Piero, 2011. "The European commission's discretion as to the adoption of Article 9 commitment decisions: Lessons from Alrosa," Discussion Papers 3/11, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nadia Cuffaro & Marina Di Giacinto, 2011. "High quality exports and consumers’ trust: a development perspective," Working Papers 2011-04, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Andrea Bassanini & Giorgio Brunello, 2011. "Barriers to Entry, Deregulation and Workplace Training," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0137, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Successfully implementing major financial stability regulatory reforms: the risk weighting based controversy (Basel v Dodd Frank) and the role of national supervisors," MPRA Paper 31777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samir Bellal, 2010. "La Regulation Monetaire En Algerie (1990 - 2007)," Post-Print halshs-00602149, HAL.
- Jaromir Benes & Michael Kumhof, 2011. "Risky Bank Lending and Optimal Capital Adequacy Regulation," IMF Working Papers 11/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Thomas F. Cosimano & Dalia S Hakura, 2011. "Bank Behavior in Response to Basel Iii; A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Working Papers 11/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Zack Cooper, 2011. "In brief: Competition in the public sector: good for the goose, good for the gander?," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 341, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Restiani, Phillia & Betz, Regina, 2010. "A Theoretical Model of Optimal Compliance Decisions under Different Penalty Designs in Emissions Trading Markets," Research Reports 107585, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Filippo Belloc & Antonio Nicita, 2011. "Liberalization-Privatization Paths: Policies and Politics," Department of Economics University of Siena 609, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Angelica Gianfreda & Luigi Grossi, 2011. "Forecasting Italian Electricity Zonal Prices with Exogenous Variables," Working Papers 01/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.