Report NEP-REG-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandeep Kapur & Anthony Heyes, 2010. "How Green Should Environmental Regulators Be?," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1016, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2010. "Eliciting the Regulation of an Economic System: The Case of the French Rail Industry," IDEI Working Papers 650, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Karanfil, Fatih, 2010. "Environmental regulation in the presence of unrecorded economy," GIAM Working Papers 10-2, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center, revised 2010.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2010. "Macroprudential policy - a literature review," DNB Working Papers 267, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2010. "Evolution of Employment Protection Legislation in the USSR, CIS and Baltic States, 1985-2009," IZA Discussion Papers 5365, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2010. "Financing a National Transmission Grid: What Are the Issues?," Working Papers 1015, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.