Report NEP-REG-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eva Schliephake & Roland Kirstein, 2010. "Strategic Effects of Regulatory Capital Requirements in Imperfect Banking Competition," FEMM Working Papers 100012, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag & Matthias Finger, 2010. "Regulatory Governance Costs in Network Industries: Observations in Postal Regulation," Working Papers 0018, Swiss Economics.
- Gerard Caprio, 2009. "Financial Regulation in a Changing World: Lessons from the Recent Crisis," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Ramello, Giovanni B. & Porrini, Donatella, 2010. "Class action and financial markets: Insights from law and economics," POLIS Working Papers 143, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu & Felipe Tamega Fernandes, 2010. "The insurance industry in Brazil: a long-term view," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-109, Harvard Business School.
- Kirdina, Svetlana, 2010. "Prospects of liberalization for S&T policies in Russia: institutional analysis," MPRA Paper 23270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2010. "The interaction of universal service costing and financing in the postal sector: A calibrated approach," Working Papers 0019, Swiss Economics.
- Le Ha Thanh, 2010. "Assessing the Impacts of Environmental Regulations on the Food Processing Industry in Vietnam," EEPSEA Research Report rr2010032, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2010.