Report NEP-REG-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hobbs, B.F. & Bushnell, J. & Wolak, F.A., 2010. "Upstream vs. Downstream CO2 Trading: A Comparison for the Electricity Context," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1018, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Junichi Suzuki, 2010. "Land Use Regulation as a Barrier to Entry: Evidence from the Texas Lodging Industry," Working Papers tecipa-400, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Winslow Strong & Jean-Pierre Fouque, 2010. "Diversity and Arbitrage in a Regulatory Breakup Model," Papers 1003.5650, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2010.
- Jean Tirole, 2010. "Illiquidity and all its friends," BIS Working Papers 303, Bank for International Settlements.
- Holmberg, P. & Newbery, D., 2010. "The Supply Function Equilibrium and its Policy Implications for Wholesale Electricity Auctions," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1016, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mourad Afif & Sandrine Spaeter, 2010. "Adverse Selection, Emission Permits and Optimal Price Differentiation," Working Papers of BETA 2010-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Robert E Verrecchia, 2010. "Accounting alchemy," BIS Working Papers 302, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hyun Song Shin, 2010. "Financial intermediation and the post-crisis financial system," BIS Working Papers 304, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kraay, Aart & Tawara, Norikazu, 2010. "Can disaggregated indicators identify governance reform priorities ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5254, The World Bank.
- Blonz, Joshua & Burtraw, Dallas & Walls, Margaret A., 2010. "Climate Policy’s Uncertain Outcomes for Households: The Role of Complex Allocation Schemes in Cap and Trade," Discussion Papers dp-10-12, Resources For the Future.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2009. "Free Trade, Autarky And The Sustainability Of An International Environmental Agreement," Departmental Working Papers 2009-10, McGill University, Department of Economics.