Report NEP-REG-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Beber & Marco Pagano, 2009. "Short-Selling Bans around the World: Evidence from the 2007-09 Crisis," CSEF Working Papers 241, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 03 Sep 2011.
- Fabio Iraldo & Francesco Testa & Vlasis Oikonomou & Michela Melis & Marco Frey & Eise Spijker, 2009. "A literature review on the links between environmental regulation and competitiveness," Working Papers 200904, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Delis, Manthos D & Tran, Kien & Tsionas, Efthymios, 2009. "Quantifying and explaining parameter heterogeneity in the capital regulation-bank risk nexus," MPRA Paper 18526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert A. Ritz, 2009. "Carbon leakage under incomplete environmental regulation: An industry-level approach," Economics Series Working Papers 461, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Beltratti, Andrea & Stulz, Rene M., 2009. "Why Did Some Banks Perform Better during the Credit Crisis? A Cross-Country Study of the Impact of Governance and Regulation," Working Paper Series 2009-12, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Nobuo Akai & Motohiro Sato, 2009. "Soft budgets and local borrowing regulation in a dynamic decentralized leadership model with saving and free mobility," Working Papers 2009/20, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Malwina Mejer & Bruno van Pottelsberghe, 2009. "Economic incongruities in the European patent system," Working Papers 2009/31, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ignazio Angeloni & Ester Faia, 2009. "A Tale of Two Policies: Prudential Regulation and Monetary Policy with Fragile Banks," Kiel Working Papers 1569, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.