Report NEP-REG-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John P. Harding & Stephen L. Ross, 2009. "Regulation of Large Financial Institutions: Lessons from Corporate Finance Theory," Working papers 2009-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Schauer, Frederick & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2009. "The Trouble with Cases," Working Paper Series rwp09-025, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "Basel II and the Capital Requirements Directive: Responding to the 2008/09 Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 17379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jullien, Bruno & Pouyet, Jérôme & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2009. "Contracting and Regulation under the Threat of Duplication," IDEI Working Papers 563, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Christian Calmès & Raymond Théoret, 2009. "The Impact of Off-Balance-Sheet Activities on Banks Returns: An Application of the ARCH-M to Canadian Data," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp032009, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Lee, Chee Sung & Park, Cyn-Young, 2009. "Beyond the Crisis: Financial Regulatory Reform in Emerging Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 34, Asian Development Bank.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00417573_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Huberman & Christopher M. Meissner, 2009. "Riding the Wave of Trade: Explaining the Rise of Labor Regulation in the Golden Age of Globalization," NBER Working Papers 15374, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Regina Betz & Todd Sanderson & Tihomir Ancev, 2009. "In or out? Efficient inclusion of installations in an emissions trading scheme," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0928, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kristian Behrens & Yasusada Murata, 2009. "Trade, Competition, and Efficiency," Cahiers de recherche 0940, CIRPEE.