Report NEP-REG-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paula Sarmento & António Brandão, 2009. "Next Generation Access Networks: The Effects of Vertical Spillovers on Access and Innovation," FEP Working Papers 321, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ishikawa, Jota & Sugita, Yoichi & Zhao, Laixun, 2008. "Commercial Policy and Foreign Ownership," CCES Discussion Paper Series 2, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Richard A. Lambert & Christian Leuz & Robert E. Verrecchia, 2009. "Information Asymmetry, Information Precision, and the Cost of Capital," NBER Working Papers 14881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darren J. Kisgen & Philip E. Strahan, 2009. "Do Regulations Based on Credit Ratings Affect a Firm's Cost of Capital?," NBER Working Papers 14890, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Giroud & Holger M. Mueller, 2009. "Does Corporate Governance Matter in Competitive Industries?," NBER Working Papers 14877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan Herbst-Murphy, 2009. "Maintaining a safe environment for payment cards: Examining evolving threats posed by fraud," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 09-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.