Report NEP-REG-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Fratianni, 2008. "Financial Crises, Safety Nets, and Regulation," Working Papers 2008-08, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Michel Aglietta & Sandra Rigot, 2008. "The regulation of hedge funds under the prism of the financial crisis," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-20, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Mohammad Amin & Priya Ranjan, 2008. "When Does Legal Origin Matter?," Working Papers 080912, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Volker Nocke & Michael D. Whinston, 2008. "Dynamic Merger Review," NBER Working Papers 14526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00344845_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Garcia, Alexis Arthur B. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Genio, Emmanuel L., 2008. "Factors Influencing Artisanal Fisherfolks' Level of Support for Fishery Regulations: An Approach Using Alternative Ordered Logit Models," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6791, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Sonia Ondo-Ndong & Laurence Scialom, 2008. "Northern Rock: The anatomy of a crisis – the prudential lessons," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-23, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Andreas Stephan, 2008. "The UK Cartel Offence: Lame Duck or Black Mamba?," Working Papers 08-19, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Pinar Akman, 2008. "'Consumer' versus 'Customer': the Devil in the Detail," Working Papers 08-34, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Milne , Alistair & Wood, Geoffrey, 2008. "Shattered on the Rock? British financial stability from 1866 to 2007," Research Discussion Papers 30/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Michelle J. White, 2008. "Bankruptcy: Past Puzzles, Recent Reforms, and the Mortgage Crisis," NBER Working Papers 14549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.