Report NEP-REG-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- TCHANA TCHANA, Fulbert, 2008. "Regulation and Banking Stability: A Survey of Empirical Studies," MPRA Paper 9298, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2008.
- TCHANA TCHANA, Fulbert, 2008. "The Empirics of Banking Regulation," MPRA Paper 9299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatom, John / A., 2008. "Prompt corrective action provisions: are insurance companies and investment banks next?," MPRA Paper 9327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Graff, 2008. "Legal Origin and Financial Development: New Evidence for Old Claims? The Creditor Rights Index Revisited," KOF Working papers 08-197, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Rangan Gupta & Emmanuel Ziramba, 2008. "Openness, Bureaucratic Corruption and Public Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model," Working Papers 200817, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Olivier L'Haridon & Franck Malherbet, 2008. "Employment Protection Reform in Search Economies," THEMA Working Papers 2008-26, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.