Report NEP-REG-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schneider, Friedrich G., 2007. "Shadow economies and corruption all over the world: what do we really know?," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Javier Coronado & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Pedro L. Marín, 2007. "Multimarket contact in pharmaceutical markets," Economics Working Papers 1033, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2007.
- Item repec:use:tkiwps:0703 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-07-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdf:accfin:2006/1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philip A. Curry & Steeve Mongrain, 2007. "What You Don't See Can't Hurt You: An Economic Analysis of Morality Laws," Discussion Papers dp07-05, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Leitão, João, 2007. "The Taylor Effect on the Performances of the Red Devils’ Football Brand," MPRA Paper 3244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weber Abramo, Claudio, 2007. "How Much Do Perceptions of Corruption Really Tell Us?," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-19, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Johnston, A. & Amalia, A. & Neuhoff, K., 2007. "Take-or-pay contracts for Renewables Deployment," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0723, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Quiroga, Miguel & Sterner, Thomas & Persson, Martin, 2007. "Have Countries with Lax Environmental Regulations a Comparative Advantage in Polluting Industries?," Discussion Papers dp-07-08, Resources For the Future.
- Natália Pimenta Monteiro, 2007. "Regulatory reform and labour earnings in Portuguese banking," NIPE Working Papers 7/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Thomas Miceli & Kathleen Segerson, 2007. "Private Property, Public Use, and Just Compensation: The Economics of Eminent Domain," Working papers 2007-12, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Régis Blazy & Laurent Weill, 2007. "The impact of legal sanctions on moral hazard when debt contracts are renegotiable?," DULBEA Working Papers 07-06.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-07-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher F. Baum & James G. Bohn & Atreya Chakraborty, 2007. "Corporate Board Turnover and Securities Fraud Litigation: Some new evidence from case outcomes," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 664, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 31 May 2016.