Report NEP-REG-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jie He & Paul MAKDISSI & Quentin WODON, 2007. "Corruption, Inequality, and Environmental Regulation," Cahiers de recherche 07-13, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Fiori, Giuseppe & Nicoletti, Giuseppe & Scarpetta, Stefano & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2007. "Employment Outcomes and the Interaction Between Product and Labor Market Deregulation: Are They Substitutes or Complements?," IZA Discussion Papers 2770, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Prat, Julien, 2007. "Product Market Regulation, Firm Selection and Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 2754, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Annette Kirstein & Roland Kirstein, 2007. "Iterative Reasoning in an Experimental "Lemons" Market," FEMM Working Papers 07014, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Francesc Trillas & Daniel Montolio & Néstor Duch, 2006. "Productive efficiency and regulatory reform: The case of vehicle inspection services," Working Papers CREAP2006-02, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Sep 2006.
- Tantuico, Delia S. & Zshornack, Errol Wilfred, 2006. "Intellectual Property Rights: Talking Points for RP-US FTA Negotiations," Discussion Papers DP 2006-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:141rosen is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benno Torgler, 2007. "Trust in International Organizations: An Empirical Investigation Focusing on the United Nations," Working Papers 2007.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:131dixit is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mattlin, Mikael, 2007. "The Chinese government's new approach to ownership and financial control of strategic state-owned enterprises," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Marie-Hélène Massot & Jimmy Armoogum & Patrick Bonnel & David Caubel, 2004. "Speed and car used regulation in urban areas : Paris and Lyon case studies," Post-Print halshs-00096744, HAL.
- Leandro, Cerutti, 2006.
"Marco Regulatorio del Mercado Eléctrico Argentino: Modificaciones y consecuencias hacia el futuro del sector
[Regulations of the Argentine Electrical Market: Modifications and consequences towards ," MPRA Paper 3094, University Library of Munich, Germany.