Report NEP-REG-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Moretto & Paola Valbonese, 2006. "Firm Regulation and Profit-Sharing: A Real Option Approach," Working Papers 2006.7, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Eric M. Uslaner, 2006. "Does Diversity Drive Down Trust?," Working Papers 2006.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nicoletta Ferro, 2006. "Riding the Waves of Reforms in Corporate Law, an Overview of Recent Improvements in Italian Corporate Codes of Conduct," Working Papers 2006.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Krisztina Tóth, 2005. "The Impact of Legislature and Citizens on the Budgeting Process in Switzerland: Lessons for Central and Eastern Europe," FSES Working Papers 387, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Knack, Stephen, 2006. "Measuring corruption in Eastern Europe and Central Asia : a critique of the cross-country indicators," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3968, The World Bank.